- 1 heaped cup organic frozen mixed berries
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced & frozen
- 1-2 tsp Top Up Women’s Multivitamin+
- 1 cup light coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Granola (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low until finely blended.
- Add Top Up and chosen milk and blend on low again, scraping down the sides as needed until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency.
- Spoon 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings.
Tip: This smoothie bowl is best served fresh, although leftovers keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks. Simply thaw and add toppings before serving.
About the Author
Activated Nutrients formulate premium certified organic plant-based “Natrceutical” supplements. Bursting with essential vitamins, our goal is to help Australians achieve a healthier life. You can be sure nothing but nature finds its way into our scientifically formulated products. Wholefoods provide naturally-occurring co-nutrients which, when paired with pre and probiotics, supports maximum absorption and optimal health for you and your family.