2 firm fish fillets
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp himalayan pink salt
2 tsp ground Turmeric or 3cm fresh turmeric, grated
2 fresh green chillies
12 fresh bay leaves
1 400ml can coconut milk
1 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
1/4 cup filtered water
1-2 cups cooked brown rice
- Mix the salt and the ground turmeric together, and gently rub over each side of the fish fillets.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil, chillies, fresh turmeric and stir-fry for a few minutes. Add the curry leaves and cook for a further 5 minutes overa low heat.
- Pour in the coconut milk and water and bring to a simmer.
- Carefully add the fish in a single layer. Simmer for about 5 minutes on each side (depending on how thick the fillet is). When the fish is quite firm to touch it should be cooked.
- Remove from the heat. Serve scattered with chopped coriander on a bed of brown rice.
About the Author
Chloe Collins a Clinical Nutritionist with a special passion in women’s hormonal health. She is on a mission to empower women with the correct information so that they can make the best possible decisions about their own body and health. Chloe is the host of a women’s health podcast called Chloe’s Clinic where she has vulnerable and important conversations. She has created a range of powerful online programs & eBooks for the purpose of making a positive impact in women’s lives worldwide.