Join Emma Sutherland, Naturopath & Author from Studio-You for a highly informative talk on how cortisol and poor adrenal health can affect your wellbeing.
- Need a coffee or a sugar hit to get moving in the morning?
- Wake up feeling exhausted?
- Sleep more than 7 hours yet feel fatigued?
- Experience a plateau in your weight loss that is unexplained?
- Suffer from annoying symptoms like colds or sore throats?
Research shows that elevated cortisol levels are associated with an increased rate of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and unexplained weight gain.
In this online event you will discover:
- The 3 phases of adrenal fatigue and how to recognise them
- How adrenal fatigue can make you fat
- The link between poor adrenal health and chronic disease
- The top 5 nutritional tips to beat adrenal fatigue
- Our research based lifestyle habits that are proven to beat stress
Emma Sutherland is a successful mum, author and clinical naturopath and her mission in life is to inspire women to get their Mojo back. A fully qualified Naturopath, Emma completed four years of training in Herbal Medicine, Nutrition and Homoeopathy as well as a Bachelor of Health Science.