Book Naturopathic consultation and receive free NeurOptimal Neurofeedback session normally worth $95
Brought to you from Solutions To Health
Improve Your Brain Function With Neurofeedback
What Are The Benefits Of Using Neurofeedback?
Your brain function and the Central Nervous System work in conjunction with each other, and when the brain is not operating efficiently, the Central Nervous System gets disturbed by challenges of daily life. Some symptoms of the Central Nervous System which could indicate that your brain may not be functioning at its best include:
- Memory problems, poor physical performance
- Sleeping problems which leave you feeling tired and not feeling refreshed
- Difficulty with focussing and paying attention
- Feeling stressed, nervous, anxious and overwhelmed
- Low immunity and susceptibility to cold and infections
- Over activity and irritability
Training your brain with NeurOptimal® will get you functioning at your best, WHATEVER THAT BEST IS. Neurofeedback is a very effective tool because it targets the brain, the central control of all our organs, thinking and behaviour.
Developed by clinical psychologists, NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback brain training can help to overcome negative Central Nervous System symptoms, and benefit you in the following ways:
- Make you feel more self-confident
- Manage disturbed sleep patterns.
- Improve relationships.
- Provide a greater sense of self-understanding, happiness and well-being.
- Manage stress and reduce anxiety.
- Improve performance and behaviour
- Reduce irritability and distractibility
- Calm the Sympathetic System so the Fight/Flight response driven by excess
- Cortisol settles down
Help you respond rather than react to people and situationsEnhance your intuition so you tend to be in the right place/right time more oftenRestore neuroplasticity that has been lost over periods of stress and trauma
About your practitioner
Dorota Wroblewska is an experienced Naturopath and Nutritionist in Sydney. Dorota specialises in women’s health, natural fertility, preconception care and reproductive healthcare for men and women. Dorota also offers natural health solutions for all health concerns, including digestive disorders, thyroid problems and adrenal dysfunction. Dorota is also a Neurofeedback trainer, using NeurOptimal® brain training system.