Oncology massage, lymphatic drainage and Remedial massage – so what’s the difference?
Tuesday 25 May, 1pm – 1.30pm
Learn why seeing an oncology massage therapist or manual lymphatic drainage therapist is important once a diagnosis of cancer has occurred.
Brought to you by Amy Tyler (Remedial massage therapist – specialising in oncology, scar and lymphoedema massage)
As part of Natural Medicine Week, join Amy for this FREE lunchtime chat to discuss how oncology massage and manual lymphatic drainage differ from other massage types.
Most people have a pre-conceived idea of massage. But with so many types of massage out there, why should you choose oncology massage or lymphatic drainage once a diagnosis of cancer has occurred? How do these treatments help during and post cancer treatment?
During this chat I will talk about:
- Oncology Massage – What is it and how it helps?
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – What is it and how it helps?
- How they differ from other forms of massage
Who is this talk for?
- Anyone who has had a diagnosis of cancer
- Practitioners who work with people with cancer
- Friends and family who have loved ones who have/have had cancer